Agents who work with LeClair Group are eligible for our competitive Errors & Omissions (E&O) program.
E&O insurance is a form of liability insurance which helps protect companies and their workers or individuals against claims made byclients for inadequate work or negligent actions.
LeClair Group’s E&O Program is for any insurance producer who has at least one carrier contract through LeClair Group. E&O Insurance is professional liability insurance that protects professional insurance agents from claims arising from the sale and servicing of insurance products.
- Multiple options for Coverages, Limits, and Pricing
- Coverage available for Life, accident and health, LTC, Medicare, and managed health care organizations as well as optional coverage for annuities, mutual funds, variable annuities, variable insurance, disability, and 24-hour care
- Choose limits of $1M/$1M up to $1M/$3M
- Several Effective Dates available for timely enrollment
- New Agent rate reduced for advisors licensed within one year of enrollment.
- Program will address key agent exposures in the marketplace with industry leading enhancements: Competitive company policy; $500 deductible for most LeClair products, Prior Acts coverage, and ERP.
- Gallagher Affinity is the administrator of the program, powered by 360° CoveragePros.
- The E&O coverage is provided by CNA, an “A” rated carrier.Claims-made Financial Services Professional Liability Coverage limited to services provided as a life/health insurance agent selling life, health, annuities and variable products
If you would like more information or to sign-up for our E&O insurance program click below: