“Are you protecting your clients’ most valuable asset?”
Disability Income (DI) insurance is integral to financial security. Purchasing DI gives your clients the ability to protect their income when something unforeseen happens. Financial and family commitments do not go away when you are unable to earn a paycheck.
- One-third of employed Americans will become disabled for at least 90 days at some point in their career.
- According to the Social Security Administration, over 25% of adults who are currently 20 years old will become disabled for 90 days or more before they turn 67.
- The average disability claim lasts nearly 13 months.
- Mortgage foreclosures due to disability occur 16 times as often as they do for death.
- Over 40% of full–time employees do not have disability coverage in the event of a short- or long-term disability.
Additionally, the younger and healthier your clients are when they sign up, the earlier they are protected. Costs are typically lower for younger people because of their age and insurability. Premiums increase with age and underwriting can be a challenge for some, making it more difficult to qualify for a policy later on.
Over the last year, we have seen significant growth in areas of financial protection– Disability Income Insurance is one of those areas.
LeClair Group’s Asset Protection team, led by Chris LeClair, supports you all the way from quoting through underwriting and case design, to policy issue. Chris and his team make it easy to have a conversation about income protection with your clients.
At LeClair Group, our turn-key solutions help you through the process of offering Disability income protection for your clients. Our Disability income portfolio is comprised of a wide range of products from individual solutions to Business Continuation planning. Our coverage options consist of ‘blue’ and ‘white collar’ careers, and everything in between.
Work with us to evaluate and design protection suitable for your clients’ needs to protect them from an unexpected financial shock. By partnering with the best insurance carriers, we’re able to offer competitive products in every market.
Reach out to Chris LeClair and his team to discuss customized DI solutions for your clients.