Job Title: Insurance Advisor, Senior Markets
LeClair Group, founded in 1932, is a National Brokerage General Agency undergoing strong growth with new and established accounts. We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing team players to join us.
You will be joining a highly professional and accomplished organization – we want the best!
We are looking for a Medicare specialist to service one or more regional and national accounts. You will be representing clients in the financial / professional sector, expectations will be high that you will add value to their brand.
Role will engage clients in person in the Twin Cities metro and via IT nationally.
This position will appeal to someone that wants to make a positive impact to our industry on a larger scale.
Qualifications and desired skillset
- Health & Life Agent
- Four years industry experience
- Education, enrollment and customer service
- Supporting partners in the financial sector provide Senior health insurance to their clients
- Four-year degree preferred
- Proficient IT skills
- Proactive relationship building
- Ability to influence sales growth
- Flexible & resourceful
- Communication and presentation skills
- Confidence to advocate for advisors
- Ability to work with carriers and advisors
- Able to learn and educate on new products, tools and processes