Job Title: Relationship Manager, LTC and DI
LeClair Group, founded in 1932, is a National Brokerage General Agency undergoing strong growth with new and established accounts. We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing team players to join us.
You will be joining a highly professional and accomplished organization – we want the best!
We are currently seeking a qualified professional, with strong knowledge and experience in the product lines of Long-Term Care, Linked Benefits and Disability, to join our growing brokerage team. Responsible for in-depth knowledge of our product portfolio offerings. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual who is passionate about this industry, energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, able to work independently as well as with a team, goal oriented, and able to embrace the opportunity of learning and educating.
The Qualified candidate must have a positive, “can-do” attitude, able to work side by side with brokers enhancing their knowledge.
Education, Experience, Training Requirements:
- Responsible for Account Management of all agency accounts in these product areas.
- Fulfill New Business requests for agency accounts, including carrier recommendations.
- Ability to cross-sell carrier contracts into Accounts. Have a target number of cross-selling opportunities for each year.
- Reach annual production targets for new business being issued in product area.
- Understand broker requests and follow through. Be proactive in identifying and addressing concerns or problems.
- Provide ideas for webinar trainings on brokerage products and services.
LeClair Group has a comprehensive benefit package, along with a great working atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance Licensed in MN
- 2-5 years in LTC/DI sales
- Understanding of Life and Group markets a plus