Contact Sales@LeClairGroup.com with your questions about this communication or to request an appointment.
For life insurance clients looking for strong, guaranteed protection with equity-based growth potential, show them how the new Protection VUL can give them the confidence to “stay the course” with their financial plan by offering a competitive guarantee to age 100 — and so much more.
- Online compensation statements — available via our producer website, JHSalesHub.com, you can now view your compensation statements for the last nine months, with expansion to a two-year historical view coming soon. Please note: you will have access only to compensation statements for business that is paid directly to you by John Hancock.
- Access to Producer Terms and Conditions — now available to firms and producers via our enhanced licensing and compensation forms page on JHSalesHub.com. You will also find several other licensing and compensation maintenance and onboarding forms on this page, and most include e-signature and e-submit capabilities.
Visit the My Business page on JHSalesHub.com to check out these new features. This implementation is the first in a series of additional improvements coming over the next several weeks (up next: enhancements to the appointment status tool). Watch for more exciting news coming soon!
How does the new Protection VUL enhance your “Protection” product portfolio?
Use these talking points to gain a deeper understanding of where our new Protection VUL stands out and how it fits into our overall protection portfolio.
Indexed account changes
Per Executive Order 13959, and effective immediately, John Hancock is no longer able to purchase derivatives from the Hong Kong-based Hang Seng ® Index, and therefore no longer offering the Capped Hang Seng Indexed Account. Customers who have money allocated to this account will be able to move their funds to our other indexed account options when their segments mature. If we do not receive a new allocation form, maturing Hang Seng segments will be allocated to the Fixed Account. We will be contacting customers to inform them of this change and to explain what it means and what options they have. None of our other accounts, which are based on the S&P 500 ® Index, are impacted by the executive order.
John Hancock Vitality
It’s been five years since we introduced John Hancock Vitality, and the program’s impact on our customers’ healthy actions — and our producers’ sales — continues to grow. See the highlights of why Vitality continues to be such a game changer.
Doing business with us
Exciting enhancements to eDelivery of inforce policy documents
As a result of our ongoing efforts to move your clients’ inforce life insurance policies to new and more robust administration platforms, we are excited to bring you some enhanced eDelivery capabilities:
- Greater efficiency. You will receive enhanced email notifications when new documents associated with your clients’ inforce policies become available for viewing.
- Easier navigation. A new “documents” tab within policy details provides an improved and streamlined experience to downloading your files.
- More documents. Access to additional inforce policy documents on JHSalesHub.com, including beneficiary change confirmations and inforce documents for additional products (namely, Manulife term products).
- Improved customer experience. Your customers will experience similar improvements, including access to more documents and easier navigation.
To view your clients’ policy documents, access inforce policy details (via the “My Business” page) on JHSalesHub.com and enter the client’s policy number. Please note: we will be converting all policies to our new administration platform on a rolling basis, so for a short period of time you may receive some email notifications using the current template, while others will be in the new, enhanced template. We expect to convert all policies to the enhanced experience in the near future.
For more information about eDelivery of inforce policy documents, refer to our updated frequently asked questions.
Emotional intelligence in a virtual world
We will be providing you with some tips and tools over the next few months as part of LIMRA’s “Help Protect our Families” campaign that’s designed to promote the importance of having adequate life insurance protection and closing the life insurance coverage gap in the United States. Please see the NAILBA article, Emotional intelligence in a virtual world, which discusses how important it is to build and maintain trust with your clients when all your interactions are virtual.
Unlocking business planning opportunities in 2021
- Protecting against the loss of a key person
- How proposals may impact C corporations
- Using life insurance as an executive-retention strategy
- Where to find marketing tools and materials to help deepen your understanding of planning concepts and help grow your business
This communication originally appeared at programs.johnhancockinsurance.com