Become an insurance advocate
Join LeClair Group
We deliver health and life insurance brokerage services, employee benefits and consulting services to thousands of organizations and individuals throughout the United States. We are proud of our Minnesota heritage, and our history of over 80 years of operations as a privately owned and independent company in the St. Paul – Twin Cities area.
Our mission – to make life better for our clients, our associates and our community. This is our passion. Our strategic approach supports this mission by recognizing that developing all of our valuable resources is critical to achieving our business goals.
Want to be challenged every day? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? When someone needs coverage for the unique, the unusual, or the unconventional, they come to us. Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to jobs@LeClairGroup.com.
Individual Sales Executive
Who are we?
LeClair Group, founded in 1932, is an insurance brokerage undergoing strong growth with new and established accounts. We seek an enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing team player to join our expanding brokerage operations. You will be joining a highly professional and accomplished organization – we want the best!
We are hiring a full-time Individual Sales Executive. You will be responsible for growing individual and family accounts at LeClair Group. This primarily focuses on selling Medicare and individual health insurance business. Cross selling ancillary products is also required.
- Responsible for new client individual sales at LeClair Group. This primarily includes Medicare and individual and family health insurance policies.
- Will always sell what is suitable for the client.
- Understanding and cross selling ancillary products to provide a well-rounded product portfolio.
- Will be timely for all client meetings; both in person at LeClair Group, remote over the computer, and off-site from LeClair Group.
- All insurance carrier contracts will be through LeClair Group, and all commissions will be assigned to LeClair Group.
- Will provide Customer Support to all clients in a timely and professional manner. All Customer Support activities will be documented in Salesforce.
- Will participate in community events representing LeClair Group and building a Leads pipeline.
- Will provide consumer seminars to provide education on product areas. Monthly Medicare meetings will be held each year outside of Open Enrollment, and meetings during the Medicare Open Enrollment Marketing Period will also be held.
- Remain knowledgeable of the LeClair Group product portfolio as it relates to insurance companies that contribute to the LeClair Group individual business.
- Must keep current all insurance licenses necessary, carrier contracts, and additional certifications required on a state or federal level.
- Valid Resident Producer Life and Health License required.
- Confidence to advocate on behalf of clients for approval from insurance carriers.
- Four year degree preferred
- Multi-tasking abilities, strong communication skills, and willingness to troubleshoot.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness to learn our products and understand the changing nature of the insurance industry.
How to Apply:
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org