Director of Marketing
Are you an innovative marketing professional looking to lead a team serving clients across the USA?
At the helm of the marketing team, you will be working peer-to peer-with our sales team to deliver successful campaigns and projects. Leadership, creativity, and teamwork will find a great home with LeClair Group.
LeClair Group, founded in 1932, is a national health insurance marketing organization undergoing strong growth across the USA. We are seeking exceptional professionals to be part of a dynamic team, enthusiastic to learn and grow with our company.
Our vision is to be the partner of choice for our agents and agencies across the United States and the ideal candidate is ready to lead an established marketing team. If you have the right skills and a great attitude, come in and meet our team.
- Lead the strategic planning of marketing campaigns to attract and acquire new business.
- Drive content creation from idea to launch.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated campaigns, including digital, print, event, and conference marketing.
- Lead marketing for Health-A-Palooza, the mid-west’s best health insurance conference.
- Create digital marketing programs including landing pages, email templates, forms, social media and events.
- Access to state-of-the-art marketing technologies.
- Identify KPIs to provide reporting on campaign performance.
- CRM maintenance and record tracking of campaign data.
- Manage departmental assets to include IP, IT, media equipment, websites, social media, etc.
- Identifying and leadership of marketing budgets.
- Reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing management role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficiency in managing CRMs and Marketing Automation Systems.
- Project management experience.
- Leadership, health insurance and sales experience.
- Salary Range: $65K – $85K
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time