2021 Health-A-Palooza Call for Sessions
LeClair Group is currently accepting proposals for speaker sessions for Health-A-Palooza 2021, the premier education event for health and life insurance. The conference will take place on July 26-27, 2021 at Mystic Lake Center in Prior Lake, Minnesota.
Submit your proposal online here. Deadline to submit is April 24, 2021.
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
Our objective is to fulfill the Continuing Education needs of licensed life and health insurance professionals in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Over 400 insurance professionals attend this event including top producers, agency owners, insurance executives, industry leaders, and marketers. Each session should draw 35-75 conference attendees.
Session duration/length: Presentations must be at least and no more than 1 hour in length (50 min of content 10 min for Q&A).
Educational Purposes: Each course should qualify for Continuing Education credit from the Minnesota Department of Commerce. Presentations must be educational in nature and may NOT sell or otherwise promote a product, service, or organization in which you have a financial interest.
The following are possible topics being accepted:
- Under 65 Individual Health
- Employer Group Health
- Indemnity Insurance
- Long Term Care Planning
- Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Marketing for insurance agents
- Technology in the insurance industry
When submitting a proposal, please include the following:
- Session Title: Provide a title that will capture the audience’s attention.
- Summary: In 250 words or less, describe what the session will be about.
- Learning Objectives: Specify 3-5 learning objectives that will be fulfilled for those who attend your session.
- Speaker Contact Information: For each speaker, provide:
- Name as it would appear in the conference program: Name, Title, Affiliation
- Mailing Address
- You must have at least one of these qualifications to be a CE instructor:
- A four-year degree in any area plus two years practical experience in the subject are being taught
- Five years of practical experience in the subject area being taught or,
- A college or graduate degree in the subject area being taught.
- Biography: In 250 words or less, describe each speaker’s education, background, relevant experience, role in the project, etc.
We will help you with the outline creation and file the course with the MN department of Commerce for you.
Dates to Remember
- Proposal Submissions Accepted Beginning March 1, 2021
- Proposal Submission Deadline: Friday, April 24, 2021
- Approved Session Notification: Friday, May 1, 2021
- Session Handouts and Presentation Deck Due: July 10, 2021
- Health-A-Palooza 2021: July 26-27, 2021 – Prior Lake, MN