Thrivent Financial was formed in 2002 with the merger of two fraternal benefit societies – Aid Association for Lutherans and Lutheran Brotherhood. Those founding fraternals have roots going back to 1902 and both began selling long term care insurance back in 1987. The Thrivent-branded long term care solutions have been available since 2012. Thrivent has an A++ rating from AM Best and a Comdex of 99, making them the highest-rated standalone LTCi carrier available to independent producers.
As a fraternal insurer, Thrivent is unique in that policyholders or members own the company. Fraternal insurers are required by law to give back to their communities, and as such, Thrivent is the largest supporter of Habitat for Humanity, and annually funds thousands of Action Teams to positively impact the communities in which their members live. As a fraternal, Thrivent members all share a common bond – Christianity. If you are a Christian, or married to one, you can apply for membership with Thrivent and apply for their long term care coverage.
Thrivent LTCi is available in all states but New York and offers a benefit-rich solution backed by the strength and stability of the country’s largest fraternal insurer. Some of our differentiators:
- Issues ages 18 to 79
- 5-year rate guarantee built-in
- Elimination period is 1 day of service = 7 days of credit
- Robust Benefits:
- 8 year maximum benefit
- $15,000 Monthly Maximum
- Variety in inflation protection:
- Flexible Increase Benefit: more flexibility in plan design
- 1%, 2%, 3% and 5% Automatic Inflation Benefit options
- Accelerated Payment Options: 10-Pay
- Optional riders: Additional Cash Benefit, Shared Care, Survivorship, Return of Premium, Waiver of Home and Community Care Elimination Period
Interested in becoming appointed? Please submit the form below and a LeClair Group contracting specialist will be in touch shortly.