Sales Relationship Manager
LeClair Group, founded in 1932, is located in Woodbury, Minnesota. We are a National Health Insurance Marketing Organization undergoing strong growth across the USA. We are seeking qualified professionals to be part of a dynamic team, willing to learn and grow with our company.
Our Sales Relationship Managers are at the center of LeClair Group’s success. You will be responsible for educating and supporting agents across the USA. If you are an educator, understand sales and marketing, and can build strong relationships you could be a great fit for these opportunities.
We are looking for candidates to join our Medicare, ACA and Group Benefits teams. Ideal candidates will have experience working in a team atmosphere while supporting growth. Our team environment encourages personal development and provides training for chosen candidates to ensure success.
These positions play an important role in supporting thousands of health insurance agents across the USA that partner with LeClair Group. These positions do not require you to make sales, but to understand and support agents in the field. The ideal candidate must possess a can-do attitude, offer great service, build strong relationships, and support agent success.
Job responsibilities include communicating with agents, assisting agents with product recommendations, and making sure agents have a good understanding of benefits. You will be responsible for agent development including sales training, support, IT tools and education.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- Health, Life, or Property & Casualty insurance experience preferred
- Experience in generating proactive growth within accounts
- Fulfill new business requests for agencies, including carrier recommendations
- Ability to strengthen agent’s sales
- Understand agents requests and proactively follow through on support requests
- Provide ideas and/or delivery of webinars and live trainings on insurance products and services
- Proactively work at developing new opportunities within your assigned accounts
Qualifications & skills:
- 4 years sales, relationship building experience or 4-year degree
- Proficient IT skills
- Proactive relationship building
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with insurance carriers and agents
- Able to learn and educate on new products, tools, and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000 plus performance bonus
- MN Life and Health Insurance is required or will be needed in the first 3 months of employment
- Benefits offered:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Long term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Voluntary benefits such as short-term disability, life insurance, Long Term Care